The ColorSpec module from Colibri® enables prepress and creative designers, manufacturers, brand owners and material producers to utilize real colors in their artwork. ColorSpec users are capable of defining dependent standards, color standards and related tolerances for their products. They can all communicate this standards, brands and designs to their suppliers.
Colibri® ColorSpec assists you in managing your own complete color pallet. From specification of color standards to the development and digital compliance criteria and eventually individual supplier review.
Click here for the Colibri Brochure.
- Transfer of color standards, substrates and catalogs to third party software seamlessly
- Historical data storage of color standards
- Increase in cooperation between participants in the supply chain.
- Improvements in communication between manufacturers, brand owners and their suppliers.
- Standardization, definition, and referencing of shades
- Design mark-ups for consistent and accurate color monitoring
- Brand and design management
- Color Plugin – Originally created for use with Adobe Illustrator design software, this Add-on helps prepress and creative designers to connect to Colibri’s central database and choose approved brand colors in addition to real color standards based on spectral color data necessary for use in their artworks. Designers have an option to work offline but it is necessary to re-connect to Colibri to get color data approval status.
- Color Feasibility – This option is very helpful in predicting color consistency and feasibility in a variety of applications, technologies, and substrates in early stages of color specification. Based on real colorant data, this tool has been developed with user-friendly templates to simplify the color feasibility process at the very start of the development process.
Management of Brands and Designs
Color feasibility Check in the design stage