Reverse Engineering Services
Do you need NATIVE 3D models? We deliver 3D models in the file format you specify. For example, we deliver a parametric SolidWorks model opposed to a point cloud or auto-surfaced model. We are capable of reverse engineering virtually any object including power generation turbine blades, medical devices, stamping dies, casting patterns and consumer electronics.
By reverse engineering, Konica Minolta Sensing can help you generate 3D models of any object in your CAD, simulation or animation software. Opposed to supplying point clouds, we deliver 3D models in the file formats required by our customers.
- Reverse engineering to idealized shape or as-built conditions
- 3D parametric and freeform modeling
- Class A and B surfacing
- Generation of manufacturing models from prototypes
- Re-engineering of damaged tooling or objects
- Generation of models for aftermarket product design
We deliver native CAD models in SolidWorks®, Siemens NX™, and Creo® (formerly Pro/ENGINEER®)