Konica Minolta Sensing Americas News
Konica Minolta Announces Seminar on Color & Appearance Measurement
Color & Appearance seminars cover the fundamentals of color science and the elements to an effective color process within research and manufacturing environments. These educational seminars are attended by industry professionals with job functions in controlling the color quality, consistency, and appearance of their products or samples. Hosted by a Konica Minolta Sensing color expert, each attendee will leave with a solid understanding of color and the components required for evaluating, communicating, and controlling color internally or throughout the supply chain to meet standards and organizational goals more efficiently..
At the end of the seminar, attendees are encouraged to interact with our experts for technical advice, tips, color and appearance assessments, and networking to stay connected after the event. If interested in having our expert assess the color and appearance of your product or application, please bring in a sample to the seminar.
- Fundamentals of Color Science
- Visual and Instrumental Color Evaluation Components
- Functionalities of Color Measurement Instruments
- Understanding Color Spaces
- Color Differences: Does the Sample Meet the Standard?
- Color Tolerances: Is the Color Difference Acceptable?
- Establishing a Color Quality Process
- How to Write Specifications for Internal Use and Suppliers
The seminar is free; however, space is limited. Please reserve your seat early through our online registration form.
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Iowa Events Center
730 Third Street
Des Moines, IA 50309