Colibri® Color Management Suite
Colibri Color Management Made Easy
Designed to work with a wide variety of Konica Minolta Sensing’s benchtop and handheld spectrophotometers Colibri® is an efficient, powerful and easy to use modular software suite that can handle all your needs from color specification to formulation and to QC.
Colibri uses a single central database which allows users to customize with modules and add-ons pertinent to the needs of their business.
Significant cost savings can be realized through more accurate recipe predictions and can reduce R&D and production costs by minimizing the use of expensive colorants when attempting to formulate recipes. With Colibri the entire supply chain can have fast (and entirely controlled) access to shared data and increased benefits from improved color communication. Data can be shared internally or externally on-line.
Colibri is a fantastic resource for large global enterprises as well as single-client and small businesses alike. By harnessing the latest innovations in information technology, Colibri can also be hosted in any network environment or in the cloud.
- Customizing color standards
- Measuring color with associated application support
- Specifying brand colors
- Managing colors for the entire supply chain
- Acceleration of quality product creation.
- Color communication services and tools.
- Connecting you with third party software products like enterprise resource planning tools and others.
- ColorSpec – is used to specify brand colors and standards.
- ColorMatch – is utilized for the prediction of color and opacity in a variety of applications and substrates.
- ColorQuality – this module monitors, certifies and is used for final approval of colored products.
- ColorTint – assists in both automatic and manual dispensing of color recipes in production, lab or at the point of sale.
|Operating System||Windows® 7|
|CPU||Dual Core (for Module ColorQuality and ColorTint), 2 GHz
Core i7 (Quad Core) recommended for Module ColorMatch, 2 GHz
|Memory||2 GB; 4 GB recommended for Module ColorMatch|
|Hard disk||Approximately 500 MB of available hard disk space on system drive|
|Display||Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher|
|Connectors||Serial port or USB with serial port adaptor for instruments with serial port connection cable
USB port for instruments with USB connection cable
|Drive||Not necessary; software deployment via download|
|Local Database Server||SQL Server 2012 Express (part of the installation package)|
|Other||Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or newer|
|.NET Framework 4.5.1. (part of installation package)|
|Enterprise Database Server||Database Server with SQL Server 2012|
|Smart Client Solution (optional)||Webserver (IIS) for Smart Client web based solution|
|Konica Minolta||CM-3700; CM-3600; CM-3610; CM-2600d/2500d/2500c/CM-2300d; CM-5; CM-700d/CM-600d; CM-512m3; CM-3220; FD-7/FD-5s|
|Other brands||Drivers for other brand instruments available on request|