About Colibri® Color Management Suite
Colibri® color management suite assists designers, brand owners, brand management companies, manufacturers and suppliers to manage, specify, communicate and formulate new colors and reformulate existing colors. Using a single central database the software platform enables you to customize with modules and add-ons pertinent to the needs of your business.
Colibri® is a fantastic resource for large global enterprises as well as single-client and small businesses alike. By harnessing the latest innovations in information technology, Colibri can also be hosted in your own network environment or even in the cloud. We have extensive industry expertise and are very capable of assisting you with a range of tasks
- Customizing color standards
- Measuring color with associated application support
- Specifying brand colors
- Managing colors for the entire view chain
- Acceleration of quality product creation.
- Color communication services and tools.
- Connecting you with third party software products like enterprise resource planning tools and others.
- ColorSpec – is used to specify brand colors and standards.
- ColorMatch – is utilized for the prediction of color and opacity in a variety of applications and substrates.
- ColorQuality – this module monitors, certifies and is used for final approval of colored products.
- ColorTint – assists in both automatic and manual dispensing of color recipes in production, lab or at the point of sale.
|Operating System||Windows® 7|
|CPU||Dual Core (for Module ColorQuality and ColorTint), 2 GHz
Core i7 (Quad Core) recommended for Module ColorMatch, 2 GHz
|Memory||2 GB; 4 GB recommended for Module ColorMatch|
|Hard disk||Approximately 500 MB of available hard disk space on system drive|
|Display||Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher|
|Connectors||Serial port or USB with serial port adaptor for instruments with serial port connection cable
USB port for instruments with USB connection cable
|Drive||Not necessary; software deployment via download|
|Local Database Server||SQL Server 2012 Express (part of the installation package)|
|Other||Internet Explorer 6.0 SP1 or newer|
|.NET Framework 4.5.1. (part of installation package)|
|Enterprise Database Server||Database Server with SQL Server 2012|
|Smart Client Solution (optional)||Webserver (IIS) for Smart Client web based solution|
|Konica Minolta||CM-3700; CM-3600; CM-3610; CM-2600d/2500d/2500c/CM-2300d; CM-5; CM-700d/CM-600d; CM-512m3; CM-3220; FD-7/FD-5s|
|Other brands||Drivers for other brand instruments available on request|