The ColorSpec module from Colibri® enables prepress and creative designers, manufacturers, brand owners and material producers to utilize real colors in their artwork. ColorSpec users are capable of defining dependent standards, color standards and related tolerances for their products. They can all communicate this standards, brands and designs to their suppliers.
Colibri® ColorSpec assists you in managing your own complete color pallet. From specification of color standards to the development and digital compliance criteria and eventually individual supplier review.
- Intuitive, seamless and user-friendly interface
- Calculate color recipes on different substrates
- Exceedingly efficient matching of transparent, translucent, and opaque colors
- Using only one colorant library you can vary base materials as required
- Reduce waste and costs by simplifying the use of leftover materials
- Customize feature and functionality settings based on your application and workflow
- An "Expert System" is integrated into this module, allowing pre-selection of pigment according to application requirements in order to simplify the use of parameters like light fastness and other criteria.
- One standard recipe used to calculate every possible color recipe combination
- Databases update automatically with every change in color strength which allows fluctuations in base materials.
- User and permissions management, and access rights can be changed and adjusted using existing enterprise IT management tools.
- Fully compatible with Konica Minolta and the majority of other brand spectrophotometers.
- Batch Recipe Calculator - Store and calculate the best recipe for whole color catalogues and even specified color data files by using pre-defined matching templates in a predefined order. This featured add-on is essential for the creation of recipes for POS applications. Users are also able to replace components systematically in master recipes and check updated recipe quality prior to final replacement.
- 3D Color Gamut Viewer - Enables you to view catalogues, standard collections and catalogs in the CIELAB color space. Displaying color points and true color hulls allows the user to follow color travel of effect pigments, reduce and identify the number of similar products in a range and spotting gaps in the color space.
- Quality Control - Features similar to the Colibri® ColorQuality module with an add-on for quality control.
- Tinting - Similar add-on features for dispensing comparable to Colibri's® Color Tint Module
Result table of a matching process
Optical data analysis of a colorant