Join Konica Minolta Sensing for a seminar on the evaluation and control of product color. During this hands-on session, guests will learn the fundamentals of color science, as well as how to measure color, how to effectively evaluate the color of products, and how to save time and money during the manufacturing and production processes.
Guests are encouraged to bring product samples for a free color assessment and to better understand how color measurement instruments work. Konica Minolta’s technical experts will be available to answer any of your questions.
- Fundamentals of Color Science
- Lab vs. Quality – QC vs. Research Work
- CIE Lab – What it Means for Controlling Color
- How Instruments & Software Quantify and Manage Color
- Color Difference Measurements
- Tolerances: How Close is too Close?
- Application Needs and Solutions
Register now! Space is limited.
All sessions are the same seminar. Please choose only one session to attend.