Do your parts contain complex geometry that is difficult to measure? Are you having dimensional issues that you just cannot figure out? Have us 3D scan your parts. We will scan and generate millions of measurements across every surface of your part. This dense measurement data allows us to thoroughly analyze and understand the shape of your part. We can compare the measurement data to a CAD model or to a 3D scan of a “good” part and output a comprehensive inspection report.
Konica Minolta Sensing employs highly trained and experienced quality engineers who are knowledgeable with working with our cutting-edge equipment. This expertise required to meet our customer’s metrology and inspection needs, which supports their QA process.
- High-density 3D scanning
- Complex surface measurement
- ASME Y14.5M standard GD&T
- Deviation comparison to CAD or other scans
- First-article inspection
- Supplier quality inspection
- Customized dimensional inspection reports
- Warp, shrink and twist analysis for tooling tryout
- Defect analysis
- Dimensional capability study
- Wall thickness measurement
- Trend analysis
- Assembly Inspection and fit analysis
- 3D scanning and Inspection process development