Measurement Equipment Rental Program
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas is committed to developing programs to meet the individual needs of customers. Our unique six-month Technology Rental Program provides immediate access to Konica Minolta Sensing measurement equipment for companies with limited capital budgets. It also provides flexibility to “test drive” equipment, allowing for proof of concept benefits before making a long-term commitment. From enrollment through the optional purchase period, we are confident our state of the art equipment will help you improve your bottom line.
How will a rental benefit your business?
- Conserves your cash and working capital cash is not tied up in equipment. Instead, money is available for opportunities such as marketing, working capital, or seasonal cash flow needs.
- Preserves your credit lines, your existing lines of credit and borrowing availability are left untouched - ready to use for operational and short term financing needs.
- Pay only for what you use: monthly payments allow you to use your equipment immediately.
- Budget limitations are overcome in situations where limited budgets would ordinarily delay or prevent the acquisition of equipment due to a limit on capital expenditures. A rental can fit the tightest of budgetary constraints.
The Technology Rental Program is a highly cost-effective tool that provides significant budgetary and purchasing flexibility to companies. With 100% of all rental fees credited to the purchase price of the equipment, this program makes buying equipment more affordable and easier.
During a four month rental term, the client has four options:
1. Return the equipment at the end of two months
2. Renew the initial two month rental agreement by an additional two months (equating to four straight full months)
3. Return the equipment at the end of the four month rental period
4. Apply 100% of the full rental fees towards the purchase of new or refurbished equipment
With a three month rental term, the client has four options:
1. Return the equipment at the end of three months.
2. Renew rental for additional three months at the same rate.
3. Lease the rental instrument, provided cost is $5K minimum at end of the three-month period. The rental fee would be credited toward the purchase price effectively reducing the monthly leasing cost.
4. Purchase the rental device, applying 100% of the full rental fees towards the purchase of the instrument.
Conserve your cash, preserve your credit line, and overcome your budget limitations with Konica Minolta Sensing’s Technology Rental Program. Contact your Regional Sales Manager or call (888) 473-2656 to discuss Konica Minolta Sensing leasing and rental options.
To request a demo or additional information regarding the Technology Rental Program, simply complete the form below.
Can't see the form? Click here to view it on another page.