IQ OQ PQ Verification and Validation
Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas is pleased to provide the industry’s highest quality and most comprehensive IQ OQ PQ verification and validation service for our line of color measuring instruments and software. Our verification and validation program is designed to ensure that your equipment and software is meeting all factory specifications at your location.
By utilizing Konica Minolta Sensing’s network of Verification and Validation (IQ, OQ, PQ) certified technicians, we ensure the proper installation of instruments and software at your location. Once the equipment is installed, our certified technicians test every configuration of the instrument and software to assure the instrument and software performance for every measurement mode.
Employing certified personnel, measurement, and calibration tools at every step of the process, Konica Minolta Sensing’s Verification and Validation service truly assesses the installation, operation, and performance of your measurement system.
The results of the testing are documented and presented to each client of our verification and validation service. Each Konica Minolta Sensing Americas Verification and Validation IQ, OQ, PQ service client receives a package with the following documentation:
- IQ OQ document filled out by factory certified personnel at client’s location
- PQ documentation
- Instrument inspection certificate
- Instrument calibration certificate
- Instrument traceability diagram – explains the traceability system used.
- Instrument white tile calibration certificate
- Factory training certificate for Konica Minolta Sensing personnel providing the service.
- Konica Minolta Sensing ISO certificate
- Instrument Factory data testing sheets
- Current calibration certificate for each and every tool used during verification and validation
Related products and services:
Konica Minolta Sensing’s SpectraMagic NX software includes the tools and options which allow you to meet the FDA’s minimum requirement for Title 21 Code of Federal Regulations Part 11 (21 CFR Part 11) compliance guidelines for electronic records & signatures.