Konica Minolta Sensing Events
SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
Color & Appearance Seminar
Color & Appearance seminars cover the fundamentals of color science and the elements to an effective color process within research and manufacturing environments. These educational seminars are attended by industry professionals with job functions in controlling the color quality, consistency, and appearance of their products or samples.
Color and Light Seminar
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas, a world-wide leader in color and light measurement solutions, is hosting a technical workshop on The Language of Color, Appearance and Light. The Language of Color, Appearance and Light is a lively, hands-on interactive workshop that can dramatically improve your understanding of lighting, color science and measurement.
- LEDucation 12 - March 13th-14th 2018
- American Coatings Show 2018 - April 10th - 12th 2018
- Interphex 2018 - April 17, 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Lightfair International 2018 - May 6th-10th 2018
- NPE 2018 - May 7th–11th 2018
- NYSCC Suppliers’ Day 2018 - May 15th – 16th, 2018
- SID Display Week 2018 - May 20th-25th 2018