(Discontinued) CR-331c Chroma Meter
View our latest version of this instrument, the CR-410 Chroma Meter
Konica Minolta CR series Chroma Meters are compact, lightweight, portable tristimulus colorimeters for measuring reflected color and color difference in a wide range of industrial fields. Five different CR-300 series models are available to meet the needs of various applications. All CR-300 series models offer improved inter-instrument agreement to allow multiple units to be used for color control both within a company and between companies.
- Illuminating/viewing system
- The measuring head of the CR-300 uses diffuse illumination/0 deg viewing geometry (specular component included) to provide measurements of a wide variety of surfaces which correlate well with color as seen under diffuse lighting conditions. A pulsed xenon arc (PXA) lamp inside a mixing chamber provides diffuse, uniform lighting over the 8mm-diameter specimen area. Only the light reflected perpendicular to the specimen surface is collected by the optical-fiber cable for color analysis.
- Color-Control Applications
- Paint Industry
- Paints for houses, automobiles, etc.; metal plating and coloring
- Rubber/Plastic Industry
- Raw materials, molded products
- Printing Industry
- Printed materials, such as catalogs, posters, etc.
- Textile/dyeing industry
- Color of dyed cloth of fibers, printed fabrics
- Food industry
- Processed foods; determining maturity levels of raw products
- Ceramic Industry
- Tiles, porcelain, pottery, glass, etc.
- Data Processor(DP-301) Features
- Full portability for On-the-Go Color Control
- Each CR-300 series Chroma Meter consists of a lightweight, handheld measuring head and a compact, battery-operable data-processor. The whole system is fully portable and can be used wherever the measurement subject is, indoors or outdoors, for on-the-spot color control.
- Variety of Data-Processing Functions
- The data processor of the CR-300 series Chroma Meters is an all-in-one unit with an LCD display, thermal printer, and RS-232C, remote-control, and DEALTAE*ab alarm terminals.
- Data can be displayed, printed out, or output in a variety of color systems.
- To provide the highest measurement accuracy, the data processor is equipped with a multicalibration function, which utilizes all calibration data in memory (calibration data can be stored in up to 20 memory channels) in calculating the measurement data. Users can also select a single calibration memory channel if desired.
- Other features of the data processor include: Memory space for 300 sets of measurement data; 20 memory channels for target data for color difference measurements; statistical calculations; an interval timer for automatic, timer-controlled measurements; and a DELTAE*ab alarm function.