DTS 140 NVIS
Instrument Systems developed the DTS 140 NVIS based on the world-wide success of the CAS 140CT array spectrophotometers. The primary use of the DTS 140 NVIS is to test displays and panels according to MIL-L-85762A and MIL-STD-3009 standards. By using the TOP 200 telescopic optical probe light can be efficiently routed into the system.
The DTS 140 NVIS shines when used for manufacturing and quality control applications that require both simple operation and long-term dependability. You can program the DTS 140 NVIS to conduct automated measurements by using Pass/Fail test functions available when the system is used with the SpecWin Pro software.
- Goes beyond MIL-L-85762A / MIL-STD-3009 requirements
- For incandescent panels and LED, it performs similarly to traditional scanning spectroradiometers
- The measurement spot is perfectly positioned, thanks to modified Pritchard optics
- The alignment camera is fully integrated, allowing for a large field of view
- Special software allows users to choose optical density filters and apertures
- Results documentation and analysis is fast and simple with new SpecWin Pro software
|Spectral range||380 - 1040 nm|
|Wavelength accuracy||+/- 0.5 nm|
|Stray light (for LEDs)||5*10E-5|
|PC connectivity||USB 2.0, optional PCI interface card|
|Filter wheel||Optical density filter OD1 to OD4|
|Polarization sensitivity||< 0.4 %|
|Measured spot size with HRL90 lens||0.075/ 0.15 / 0.3 / 0.5 mm|